The following health care jobs showed the greatest growth in the number of job openings between 2013 and 2014, according to data from Health eCareers, a job posting site.
- +533 percent Therapists
- +142 percent Radiology Technicians
- +141 percent Nurses
- +109 percent Allied Health
- + 60 percent Counseling/Social Services
- + 34 percent Nurse Practitioners
- + 16 percent Administration/Executives
- + 11 percent Information Technology
- + 10 percent Physician Assistants
- + 5 percent Dietetics/Nutritionists
Interestingly, the number of job postings looking for pharmacists decreased by 43 percent during the same time period, 2013 to 2014.
Source: Health eCareers Network. (2015). 2014 Healthcare Jobs Snapshot. Retrieved from http://news.healthecareers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2014-Year-In-Review-Snapshot_download.pdf Posted by AHA Resource Center (312) 422-2050, email@example.com