The American College of Healthcare Executives in collaboration with the American Hospital Association has compiled a directory of U.S. hospitals that have a partnership relationship with a hospital in another country. For the dozen partnerships currently identified, brief information from survey responses is provided on:
- Names of partnering hospitals
- U.S. contact information for partnership coordinator
- Year the partnership was established
- Partnership objectives
- Training for partner’s staff and physicians
- Partnership structure
- Funding source
- Monitoring activity of partnership
- Evaluation of partnership
The directory can be useful for other hospitals considering foreign partnerships.
Updated Source: Directory of U.S. hospital partnerships with foreign hospitals. American College of Healthcare Executives, Feb. 2014. http://www.ache.org/DirectoryOfForeignHospitalPartnerships.pdf. Hospitals can submit new partnerships to be incorporated into the directory at http://www.ache.org/foreignhospitaldirectory.cfm.
Posted by AHA Resource Center, (312) 422-2050, email@example.com